Reimbursement Claims - Medical
Health Insurance Dubai – Medical insurance Dubai
Medical insurance is important for everyone for several reasons. Uninsured people with less medical care will have worse health outcomes, and lack of insurance is a fiscal burden for them and their families.
When you’re looking for a Medical insurance Dubai
, it’s a good idea to take a look at all aspects such as coverage provided, the care, financial cost and the medical network.
ABNIC Health Insurance Dubai
offers medical insurance plans which place a strong emphasis on quality health care at affordable prices. Below are the main benefits of ABNIC medical products.
- Over 1500 different types of medical providers*
- Optional Worldwide cover where treatment outside UAE can be covered on reimbursement or direct billing, subject to the policy conditions
- Inpatient & Outpatient benefits including GP & specialist consultation, Radiology, Laboratory tests, Medicine, surgeries, etc…
- Maternity benefit including ante-natal care, normal delivery, Cesarean delivery and Abortion
- Additional – Optional benefits such as Dental, Optical and others
Whichever plan you choose, the added value benefits you will enjoy*:
- Access to over 63 highest quality hospitals in UAE
- 593 accredited clinics
- 51 Diagnostic Centre’s
- 989 Pharmacies
- Dedicated 24 x 7 help line